Thursday, January 04, 2007

Resolution.....

...to be less wasteful.

This includes:

recycling, even when it takes more time i.e. wash out the cat food tins and recycle them rather than being lazy and tossing them...

only putting the kettle on to boil when I really really plan to make the cup of tea, rather than boiling it twice for one cup....

turning off appliances when I'm not using them....

eating, or freezing leftovers, instead of storing them until they go incredibly manky, and then possibly throwing away the container it has been stored in....

that sort of thing.

I think that with some thought and commitment that none of this is impossible, and is something I should probably do anyway, which makes it ripe for a resolution.

I was among the very few who actually made a resolution at the quite cocktail and BBQ night that BabyCakes and I went to. We had fun, and saw in the New Year exactly how we wanted to. It was good.

Best wishes to everyone that reads, I hope you have had a great Christmas and New Year, and 2007 brings you everything you need.

No comments: