Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!???!!!!

I think I could learn to love my real estate agents. Yesterday they called me to let me know that they'd contacted about a quarter of the people on their lists waiting for a flat in the area. From those calls they'd arranged 3 viewing appointments, and more people driving past to have a look before making appointments. I was happy and excited by this... the flat isn't officially on the market, and I've not signed anything to officially "hire" them as agents.


This morning I get a call from the agents, saying they have a guy who wants to put a contract in on the place. He's not seen it. The agent had to tell him he can't do it yet, because not all the paperwork is ready for offers yet. She also encouraged him that he really should look at it first too. He'll be stopping by tomorrow afternoon with daughter to look at the property. I just can't get over the fact that they were prepared to promise money without even seeing it....


It makes me feel that we will get what we want for it, and maybe a bit more too.










WOOHOO!

3 comments:

Rastas000 said...

OMFWTFBBQ!!!!!!???!!!!
What the hell does ythat mean????

Crazy Cat Lady said...

oops.. spell check doesn't work on silly words... it is supposed to be OMGWTFBBQ...

made up of OMG WTF BBQ - and meaning to geeks the world over... holy cow!, or something similar.

Rastas000 said...

I guess I did get the gist of it (being a pseudo geek)... Though I do have to admit I really did not understand how the device for searing mammellian flesh came into the equation...