Monday, October 23, 2006

My Unnatural Ikea Preoccupation

The largest Ikea shop in the southern hemisphere opens up its doors on the outskirts of Brisbane, and I am lucky enough to be going to the grand opening...

I've been playing the stupid Ikea game on their website, because I really want to win the first prize of $10,000 to spend at Ikea. My two bedroom flat will not know itself when I do! So much of my slowly gathered free and very cheap furniture, and even some that I spend a fair bit of money on, will be out in the cold the day I reassemble my designer flatpack furniture!

My Ikea obsession was rekindled yesterday afternoon with the delivery of the new Ikea catalogue... My lazy Sunday was spend snoozing and flipping through the catalogue, redefining all my home improvement plans around what Ikea offers...

No comments: