Saturday, October 21, 2006

BabyCakes' Night of Boyishness..

BabyCakes is off to be a boy, with a lot of other boys, the vast majority of whom will be 25+ year old boys...

Today in quiet, sleepy little Brisvegas, Gigantour starts its Australian leg... and BabyCakes, his friend, and one of my many brothers are off to mosh, thrash, yell, and make funny hand signals to bands that can't enunciate. They are so excited!

Thankfully, I didn't even have to look even remotely interested in going to this $85 a ticket festival to long greasy haired grunting boys in black.. (I might be overstating this somewhat, given that the three people that I know who are going do not fit that description... apart from the grunting and black clothes...)

The curious thing is though, it looks like it's going to rain, and its an outdoor gig at the beautiful river stage... and all that testosterone will get soggy!

I know the guys that I waved farewell to this afternoon will have a fabulous time, rain or not... but I can still snicker safely tucked at home with my cable TV, cat, and a bottle of wine!

No comments: