Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Boss Leaves The Country in 3 Weeks

My Boss is off soon for his annual jaunt across the globe, so between now and then, I might not have much to do much of anything beyond the basics and work in the next few weeks. After he leaves the country, I'm likely to have a lot more time to do stuff, like write blogs...

We had a lovely, but quite busy weekend but we got to catch up with friends, spend some time with BabyCakes' recovering mum, both of us worked, did some shopping, tidying and drank too much booze (not while tidying or shopping, but with the friends)...

We bought margarita glasses, and a stick blender thing that can crush ice.... roll on summer!

I also "helped out" filling in a Roy Morgan survey - it was huge, and then they left even more booklets to fill out over the next week or so. I'm not sure it had the total effect they wanted, sometimes I find myself not watching TV or listening to the radio so I don't have to write it down... Trying to remember *which* half hour you listened to the radio at the end of the day is harder than it sounds...

No comments: