Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Think My Boss Has Left The Country

I *think*.... He keeps changing his flight!

This means that I should hopefully be able to go 24 hours being able to plan my time myself. I do know that while he's on the plane he is planning to write another two proposals - we're not quite done yet, and for this work we get the added bonus of trying to work across significant time zone changes!!! yay!

On the up side, my boss wrote me a really nice Christmas card and gave me a generous bonus (over twice any bonus he'd given me before). BabyCakes wonders if he's trying to butter me up for not giving me the pay rise he promised for October... Ah well. I can't complain too much, there are plenty of people who would line up for my job, but I wonder how many of them could actually do it....

I'm just looking forward to a bit of a break.

No comments: